Friday, 4 October 2013

Don’t stop, no, I’ll never give up And I’ll never look back, just hold your head up

IMG_3592IMG_3591IMG_3590

Salwaar Top- Street stall in India, Leggings- Treasure Island indoor market, Sandals- New look (left behind in Kolkata)

Oh Dayum. I know I haven't posted in so long. It's been a bit crazy really. This summer.
So- I had exams. Then prom. Then a week of prep for india whilst all my friends left to go on their lil hol to lanzarote.
Then I went and had the best month of my life in India (see above photos and cool ethnic outfit) and I got my nose pierced there.
Got back, went on a cruise to Norway (oh, how I love Norwegian fashion)
Returned, recieved a level results. Entered first choice uni.
Went to momentum.
Went to Uni...in Scotland. And now Uni is sort of settling sort of.

I'm still deciding what I'm doing with this here..I love fashion but recently I've kinda decided I just wanna be a hippy/bohemian/gypsy who travels and listens to Haim and Fleetwood Mac and wears earrings with feathers and protests for human rights a lot. I've never really had my own defined style, I just pick something I wanna dress up as one day and dress up like that. I'm still doing that, but I wanna try and buy less fast fashion. Make and customise more. Wear vintage and buy only from ebay. 
So, I'm gonna keep blogging, maybe less structured fashion posts, more free spirit and...I wanna say cheap/ethical fashion? Yeah. I am a student now

4 comments:

  1. Love your attitude, caring of human rights and boho ethnic fashion values, babe!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lottie, thanks for visiting my page the last time. You too had great blog, you blog better than me,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to nice blog posts about ethical fashion (aka thrift/charity shop hauling), I've followed and everything. And India is pretty amazing isn't it? I went there a few years ago and left a little piece of my heart there (Sob)

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your idea of being a hippy/boho/gipsy, listening to Fleetwood Mac and Haim!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, you have a great blog also.

    Ciara xo

    ciara-fay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

call me a party pooper but i dont appreciate stuck up their own asses anonymous comments.i do like nice words from people i like though. and not you ,you little anonymous shit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...