Monday, 24 June 2013

MW Swap Shop styling challenge!

IMG_2422
After the Swap Shop party I had a lovely email from Fleur asking if I'd enter the MW styling contest! I decided to pick my fave item from the swap- this gorgeous furry whistles jumper and dressed it up and down using existing items I had! Here are the results:
IMG_2496 IMG_2492
Shoes- New Look, Jeans- H&M, Necklace- Independant Markety place (bought at a festival for £1.50!)
This is a uniform like way to wear this jumper. Pairing with jeans or leggings is a really easy way to wear any fabulous jumper a girl may own! I wanted to boho the look up so I added a wooden necklace and leather thonged sandals. Cute and casual!
IMG_2483 IMG_2482
Trousers- Rare London from Ebay, Shoes- Topshop from ebay, Necklace-Forever 21
The best way to get a bit more interesting with your style is to just literally mix two things you NEVER thought would go together. They might, with the right accessories, just work. This is more of a lunch with the girls look, featuring my fave new wedges and trousers that are so amazing and crazy it's insane. 
IMG_2527 IMG_2525 IMG_2524 IMG_2522
Skirt- Monki, Shoes- Miss Selfridge, Necklace- Forever 21, Sunglasses- Vintage
I've outfit repeated this so many times (usually adding converse instead of heels though). Using the orange skirt I also got at the swap shop, I added a statement necklace and round sunglasses to give the jumper a modern 60s feel. Absolutely love this outfit, feelin so chic hahaha as you can tell from the goofy wannabe photos.

NOW- Please please please vote for me in the styling challenge! I'm really late in doing this haha so make sure you guys all work hard lol ;) please tweet @fashiondamnit and hashtag #swapshopstyling . There's also going to be a post put up on the mw blog but that's not up yet. I'll let you guys know!

Lottie

23 comments:

  1. I love the jumper! That is a great swap!

    Georgie
    xoxo

    styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely trousers and skirt darlin!
    What about following each toehr? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Topshop silver wedges are amazing! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute fluffy jumper. our weather is so cold atm, i really need on like that ;D

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, following yours now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jumper and I LOVE the Monki skirt :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I was glad to find it on my blog..
    i hope you'll decide to follow my blog, I'll do the same <3
    xoxo
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.it/2013/06/luisaviaroma-7th-edition-giardino-di.html

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.it/2013/06/luisaviaroma-7th-edition-giardino-di.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I followed your link to here! this is a really cute page, would you like to follow each other on gfc and blog lovin? i'll follow you now anyway! keep in touch!
    emilykielthy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning lookbook!

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those printed trousers and that skirt..great lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!

    I've loved all the looks, great!.

    Of course I follow you!, For me if it's an honor, you have a very nice blog!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely blog, love your style so following now!!!
    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this jumper! You look amazing :)

    love Jaime, x
    www.refusetoconformblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are all such great outfits! I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so stylish, I love the jumper!
    I love your blog, it's amazing!
    maybe we could follow each other, what do you think? :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so cute! like your style http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I just love this outfit so much. You look lovely! I love the fluffy jumper so much. Great pictures and I just wanted to say I love your blog too xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the jumper with the orange skirt, looks great as well as the others!x
    http://lerabera.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love that jumper! So pretty! I esp love it with the skirt!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This very cute skirt :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this, I would love for you to check out my new blog? Tell me what you think? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice jumper!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

call me a party pooper but i dont appreciate stuck up their own asses anonymous comments.i do like nice words from people i like though. and not you ,you little anonymous shit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...